WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Powered by Blogger.
RSS

My Self

                   Hello!!! madlang earthlings, I'm Regin Barruela 18yrs. of age. The eldest of two sons of Rolando Barruela and Norma Barruela. I'm tall and handsome man not girl haha!!.Why is my name sound like a girl?? that i don't know to my parents, never mind. I really love to play basketball and other sports, but i don't like most is dancing, i like to sing but not good as a singer!!. 
                  Many people love to be fasionist, well I'm not like them, I'm simple but lovable man, An anime fanatic, i like to watch anime when I'm at home. friendly, funny, energetic. That's all i can say about me for now.!!! see you later!.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

NICE TO KNOW THAT YOU READ MY BLOG "SEE YOU AGAIN"!!